|Klient:||international leader in retail|
- Support in developing corporate communication as a strategic tool in leading business and people,
- Contribute to a business year cycle for the department,
- Act as a back-up spokesperson for IKEA,
- Coach, advise and support the stores team to deliver the most effective and appropriate communication,
- Develop communication skills of company spokespersons,
- Contribute to the Business Plan process,
- Establish and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders,
- Act as a role model of the IKEA values.
- 2-3 years’ experience from a similar or relevant position requiring autonomy: managing PR projects, writing press releases and building relationships with media,
- Ability to speak to camera,
- Understanding the strategic communication,
- Ability to translate visions and strategies into stimulating goals and action plans consistent with business objectives,
- University degree within the area of information/communication or equivalent,
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Polish.
The candidate we are looking for likes working at a high speed, has a lot of energy and willpower, and enjoys working in an informal environment with plenty of laughs. You need to be goal-orientated, ambitious, have excellent communication skills and have a great interest in interior design and life at home. You are ready to develop within the company structure and play the role of an ambassador for the IKEA values.
Advantages of the Offer:
- Autonomy of action,
- Opportunity to initiate and implement projects concerning various business areas within a well-positioned PR function with adequate tools,
- Development opportunities (in 1-3 years succession to the position of PR Manager),
- Working in an international, business-oriented organization that promotes high operating standards and friendly Scandinavian business culture.
If you are interested please send your CV to: